Attorney Alan H. Meincke
Alan was born and raised in Georgia and a graduate of South Forsyth High School. Upon completion of his BBA and J.D. at the University of Georgia, Alan returned to Cumming, Georgia to practice law with his father Randall A. Meincke.
Alan has represented 100+ family law, probate, and estate-planning clients over his career. He works diligently to resolve cases either through negotiated settlements or in court. Alan also has represented children as a court-appointed Guardian ad Litem in Juvenile and Superior Courts.
Outside of the office, Alan is a college football enthusiast, hiker, and a Transit leader at North Point Community Church. Alan resides with his wife in Forsyth County.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Georgia Federal Court
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Georgia, BBA, Risk Management and Insurance, 2007
- Magna Cum Laude with Honors
- Forsyth County Bar Association:
- President, 2015-2016
- Vice President, 2014-2015
- Treasurer, 2013-2014
- Member, 2011-present
- State Bar of Georgia:
- Family Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division